The creamiest and most delish coconut milk coffee ice cream! :)
1. In a saucepan, mix together the 2 cans of coconut milk, the 1/4 cup coffee grounds and pinch of salt. Bring to just before boil, then remove. Strain through cheesecloth (or I use a paper towel in a strainer) or fine mesh sieve to get the bulk of the coffee grounds out. Once this is completely strained, set aside
2. In another saucepan, whisk together the sweet and condensed milk with the egg yolks until smooth. Add the coffee mixture and while staring consistently, bring the ice cream base up to 170 degrees *WITHOUT* letting it boil. The mixture should coat the back of spoon.
3. Cool mixture in the fridge for about 4 hours, or until completely cool. Then churn in your ice cream maker according to the machine’s instructions.
4. Put back into the freezer and freeze until desired hardness! :) YUM!
5. Assemble ice cream with brownies, serve and INDULGE! :)